Gummi-Welz GmbH und Co. KG was founded in 1945 by Hans Welz. Until mid-2006, it was run as a family-owned company by his daughter and son-in-law. In June 2006, not only did the company come under new management, but the business itself changed hands. Its new owner Equimax AG gradually transformed it into a modern, efficient supplier with an international client base. In January 2008, Gummi-Welz GmbH & Co. KG relocated from Magirusstraße in Ulm to the Schwaighofen industrial estate in Neu-Ulm. Its new production and administration building was perfectly suited to the company's production processes. Gummi-Welz also established a new site in Turkey. Gummi-Welz GmbH & Co. KG now has production facilities at sites in Germany, Poland and Turkey. At the beginning of 2014, Schifferstadt-based company Plastocell Kunststoff GmbH joined the other companies in the GWU Group.
Product catalogue preview
There is no catalogue in this language, but you can consult this company's catalogue in the following languages:
GWU LEXI Lichtgitter Praxistest Steyr FW
GWU LED Lichtgitter HD HQ EN
GWU LED Lichtgitter HD HQ DE